Are you passionate about business solutions and leading the transformation to Cloud services? Do you thrive on taking on big challenges, driving a differentiated end-to-end customer experience, and launching new products and services? Join an entrepreneurial team that revolutionizing the way we upgrade buildings with energy efficient products.
ecoInsight is looking for a smart, energetic self-starter who enjoys working on complex and challenging projects in an entrepreneurial environment. You will be responsible for influencing product requirements for ecoInsight’s market leading energy efficiency software, ensuring that customer expectations are addressed in the roadmap, and developing a value proposition and messaging to effectively influence buying decisions in the market. You will work closely with members of the ecoInsight sales and development teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Understanding customer requirements and competitive trends in the area of energy efficiency upgrades and these inputs into a differentiated end-to-end customer experience.
2. Driving ecoInsight to become the backbone of all energy professionals.
3. Driving readiness activities to ensure that marketing, sales and technical field roles in ecoInsight are equipped to support product launches, and sales execution.
4. Driving the product and business planning process across various functional organizations of the company including sales, marketing, development, etc.
5. Analyzing and approving GUI, screen and interface designs for enhanced user experience.
6. Defining product strategy and product roadmaps based on customer feedback and ROI analysis.
7. Triaging and prioritizing issues for product management team.
Key requirements include:
1. The successful candidate will have 3+ years of product management/Business Analysis experience in business applications coupled with success in growing/maturing incubation products or services.
2. Experience in working with business owners to prioritize feature development, based on business value.
3. Demonstrated ability to translate market trends and customer insight into executable product and service guidance.
4. Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
5. Be a self-starter who can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results.
6. Master’s degree in Management, BS degree in technology related field from an accredited institution.